For decades we’ve been working with the latest fashions and designs. Our selection of quality wall and floor coverings are constantly being curated and innovated to maintain our high reputation of quality and service. Throughout our journey we’ve developed strong relationships with architects, interior designers and boutique builders across Australia.
Our nationwide success has enabled us to service clients in all major Australian cities for both supply and installation.
Transforming your space into a hand crafted work of art is a huge passion of ours. Walls and Floors take up 80% of our peripheral vision, our team of experts provide you 100% confidence in making the right choice.
Your project means to us what it means to you. Allow us to fund your inner creativity and assist you to procure the perfect finish.
We offer a fully integrated service, providing our customers with the flexibility of supply and/or installation for all projects.
Noun: The best moment or highest point in the development of something, for example your wall or floor; the apex, culmination, or climax (of a development).
A little about Tiles and Styles:
Let our tiles do the talking, a range of accent tiles suited to any decor. We’ve cultivated a diverse range, whether you’re after porcelain tiles, ceramic tiles, decorative tiles, bathroom tiles, pool tiles, mosaic tiles, wall tiles, residential tiles, commercial tiles or terrazzo. Our tiles speak all languages.
Below are some of the more popular finishes within the tile industry (and yes, we have it all):
- Polished Tiles – Polished wall and floor tiles are known for their incredible detail which can imitate natural stones. This is a superb, highly decorative option within the tile industry.
- Honed Tiles – Hones tiles are typically known for their scratch resistance, a great option for a satin tile finish.
- Matte Tiles – These tiles best represent a traditional, flat, non-reflective finish. They are suitable for both interior and exterior tile applications.
- Lappato Tiles. – A Lappato tile boasts a shiny texture that is added to the surface of the tile to give it a semi reflective finish. Lappato tiles have certainly become a crowd favourite.
- Gloss Tiles – These tiles are popular in both wall and floor applications. Containing a highly reflective surface, picture a brand new car out of the showroom, glossy, reflective, and mirror-like; simply beautiful.
Just a few reasons why you wood walk on our Timber Floors:
We want to make sure our client’s experience is seamless and they get exactly what they have been looking for, with over 70 different timber flooring options, ranging from: Engineered timber floors, European oak timber floors, Chevron parquetry, Herringbone parquetry, Hickory timber floors and a selection of Australian timber flooring
- Hickory Timber – Take a walk on the wild side with one of the World’s most dense hardwoods. If trees were human, hickory would be the envy of all mortal beings: tough, docile, and incredibly good looking. Our hickory timber floors are a must see.
- European Oak – Possibly the ultimate timber floor that boasts both classical and modern sophistication. Our premium range of European oak timber floors are available in over 40 different sizes, colours and treatments. Reach out and discover a new world of engineered timber flooring.
- Chevron Parquetry – A chevron design timber floor utilises a zig-zag pattern that is similar to a herringbone timber floor. The infinite ‘V’ pattern in chevron parquetry creates a simple pattern that speaks a thousand words.
- Herringbone Parquetry – A Herringbone timber floor is made up of small, rectangular timber floor planks which are installed in a zig-zag pattern, not too dissimilar to chevron parquetry. This timber floor pattern is timeless throughout modern history, wood you consider this timber floor?
You dont have to be famous to enjoy a red Carpet experience:
Do you like your carpet with a bit of WOW factor? Come in and check out our eye-popping, jaw-dropping world of colour, we have over 60 carpet colours to choose from, our carpets will blow you away.
- Tretford Carpet – Exceptionally clean lines due to its unique construction.
- Cord Ribbed Carpet – A one of its kind fusion bonded sisal carpet pattern,
- Broad Loom Carpet – Tretford carpets are avaiable in 2m wide rolls.
- Suitable Carpet Applications – Our carpets are rated and designed for both residential and commercial installations.
- Carpet Tiles – The use of carpet tiles is a great alternative to broad loom carpet, typically within commercial carpet applications.
No matter the colour choice, all customers recieve red carpet service.
We floor the competition with our hybrid technology
Not all hybrid floors boast the latest innovations. We have successfully acquired the very best hybrid floor available in Australia. Our flooring installers have given our hybrid floors praise on its simplicity and ease of installation, a terrific DIY option.
- Australian Hardwood Look Hybrid Floors – Discover a diverse range of hybrid floors which hold the characteristics of traditional Australian species, from Spotted Gum to Black Butt.
- European Oak Look Hybrid Floors – Are timber floors not for you? Achieve the look of a premium Engineered Oak timber flooring, with our engineered hybrid floor technology.